Thursday, June 21, 2007

BROOKE HOagain


Oh Snap! Candy is rippin it up.

An Open Letter....

Dear Brook HOagain,
I don't know you, but I will write you anyways. I can't even comprehend what goes through your mind when you get dressed.... Do you own a mirror? I am assuming you want to look more feminine because of your HULK genes, you are very large and in charge! But honey, this look makes you look more like a tranny than a woman. It is not flattering and it makes people laugh inside their heads when they look your way, then turn to puke. You have done this look over and over again, do you want people to remember you as a trannny? Turn your life around now, while you still are young! I am only saying this because I care!

Please I beg you, wear more clothes, and cover up that mangina!

All the best,
Candy Spelling

(THIS IS NOT A REAL LETTER)