Friday, September 7, 2007

DISNEY To Drop Vanessa Hudgens?

UPDATE:
DISNEY just released this statement:
“Vanessa has apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment. We hope she’s learned a valuable lesson.”

Now, lets wait and see if she will be in HS3!

We have been hearing from our sources that Vanessa Hudgens is going to be dropped from the third installment of "High School Musical" after nude photos of the young starlet surfaced on the internet.
In a statement today, Vanessa's Rep said:
"I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

Although, DISNEY has yet to address the racy photos, we hear she has already been replaced with one of the Cheetah Girls.