Saturday, August 11, 2007

Are Speidi Illiterate? Or is Spencer Pratt a Douche?

Well, by now we have all read the Us Weekly article, where Lauren Conrad said nothing that negative about Spencer or Heidi, but The Douche and his lady went on a press rampage bashing Lauren, for nothing reason. On the Ryan Seacrest Show Spencer claimed his Grandma called him crying about the US Weekly article. So he went out and bought the magazine (what he doesn't have a subscription?) and read it with Heidi. And they were shocked! Well, I read it and there is nothing Lauren said to be shocked about. And that makes me wonder. Can they even read? And now, everyone is trying to get a response from Lauren. And ever the lady, Lauren chose not to bash Spencer. I kinda wish she would though...
All LC says is:
“I was a little taken back. If you read the article, we’re doing so many interviews just because we’re all promoting the season. I really didn’t say anything bad. The only thing I said was that I had my feelings hurt, which I don’t think is rude to say. I was a little taken back when it happened, but to be honest, I don’t really have high expectations for those two so you can’t be too shocked. It could be a lot worse. I could have someone that I loved and cared about saying these things about me."

I like the dig at the end, but all in all it is just as tame as the US Weekly article.