Friday, July 6, 2007

Girls Are Stupid


















Drama City! So if you don't watch The Hills, you are crazy, because it is the best show ever!

Basically, Lauren bitched all season about how lame Heidi was because she gave Spencer a billion too many chances and he kept being the DOUCHE BAG that he is! And she repeatedly gave Heidi advice from her experiences with Jason, and discussed how mature she has become since their break-up.

But in a classic stupid girl move, Lauren was spotted out with Jason Wahler (who has been arrested FOUR times since) having dinner at hotspot Ketchup.

And WHO was also on hand, none other than Speidi! AHHH Well played Hills, well played! So,I assume this was planned for the show, I have to assume that, because otherwise I will have to bitch slap LC myself. I bet when they walk in it will flash to Heidi saying "OMG, Look who is here! Lauren! She is with Jason, Oh no she didn't!" Meanwhile, the text on their sidekicks was probably like: "Lauren will enter at 8:13pm.. Act Surprised. We need this in 4 takes."

The sad part is I cannot wait to find out. Screw the damn paparazzi for spoiling my show!

LC and Jason...Ratings or Dating?