Thursday, July 12, 2007

THE CHATTERBOX



This is what Jessica Simpson had to say in the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar

“Willie Nelson taught me an amazing thing on (2005’s) The Dukes of Hazzard: He memorizes his lines by writing them as a song, and they become a melody to him. I’ve been wanting to do a country record because it’s just my roots; it’s my soul. I aspire to be like Patsy Cline. Willie actually turned me on to her because he used to be one of her background singers.”

Jess, please don't give any credit to Willie Nelson for helping you with your acting. Willie is a legend. He wants nothing to do with what you call acting.
She also gave us this gem:
“I’ve had none. But maybe after having kids, if my boobs dropped down to my bellybutton, I would get them lifted. But you know, my boobs are real.”
All I have to say to that Jess is, it's not a lie if you believe it.