Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Self-Help, Tears, Bongs Oh My!
















Jen Aniston came out to support Laura Day. She is a New York Times best selling author of several self-help books such as, The Circle: How the Power of a Single Wish Can Change Your Life and Welcome to Your Crisis: How to Use the Power of Crisis to Create the Life You Want.





I never read a self-help book so forgive me, but if you are that messed up, I assume that the best fit person to help your ass out is not YOU. Seriously, shell out the extra dollars and go see a therapist, because you deserve the best!

I doubt Jen really reads that crap, OK OK, she probably reads it, but you know damn well she lights up her bong, and laughs her ass off, ok ok, she probably bursts into tears and crys herself to sleep :( At least she looks pretty hot here.