Monday, June 4, 2007

Paris Begins Jail Sentence EARLY!








































Paris Hilton surrendered to the LAPD late last night, two days before she legally had to be there.

After the MTV movie awards, she arrived at her parents' home and they along with, Nicky and her lawyer, drove to the jail where she officially surrendered herself.

The unofficial word is that Paris wanted to avoid the media attention and vicious paparazzi for her official surrender scheduled for tomorrow, so she turned herself in early.

Paris is in Lynwood Jail to serve her sentence.

Hilton's camp released this statement "I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation. During the past few weeks, I have had a lot of time to think and have come to realize I made some mistakes. This is an important point in my life and I need to take responsibility for my actions. In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make. I want to thank my family, friends and fans for their continued support. Although I am scared, I am ready to begin my jail sentence."

So it begins! The first image above is Paris Hilton's official mugshot! Now That's Hot!