Saturday, June 16, 2007

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!


David Hasselhoff has been awarded sole legal custody of his two daughters over his ex-wife Pamela Bach.

Hasselhoff’s attorney Melvin Goldsman says “Mr. Hasselhoff was awarded sole physical custody of his children. My client is very happy and now he can go on with his life.”


Well, there you have it, if you make a drunk video of yourself eating burgers off the living room floor you still have a chance at winning a lawsuit against your ex wife! AMERICA HAS GOT TALENT people!

Wait I am confused.. Is David Hasselhoff Brook Hogan's dad now? Why are there 2 Brook Hogan here? Am I drunk seeing double... Are there 2 Chicks with dicks, UGH, I can't tell, me and the Hoff just got in and we are wasted...I can't see well. I would ass him but you know how that goes, you aren't supposed to hassel that basterd!

LOL happy fathers day bitches!