Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Gayken Stinks Up A Flight

According to Star Magazine :
"Clay, who was accompanied by a terrified-looking female assistant, draped his feet over her lap and removed his shoes and socks - allowing a foul smell to invade the small cabin! Even stranger, after fidgeting through most of the flight, he ended up sitting on the floor in front of his expensive seat! Exclaimed one passenger, “He’s an odd one!”



OMG if Gayken ever put his nasty feet on me I would be terrified too! What is wrong with this boy? He puts his hands on Kelly Ripa's mouth, he sticks his feet on his assistant. WTF? Stop touching people Gayken! He needs to pull it together, step out of the closet, stop touching people and put on some damn shoes! That damn assistant probably kicked him on the floor for airing his bunions on the flight. I would do the same thing, I'd be like "bitch get on the floor or I will send a stripper to try and make out with you!"