Sunday, June 17, 2007

Angelina Jolie Interview


Angelina seems to be taking steps to forgive her father, Jon Voight. "I am hoping my relationship with my father will be more private in the future," Jolie told the U.K.'s Evening Standard newspaper in an interview. "At the end of the day we both wish the best for each other and we'll try to start communicating in some way."

They have rarely spoken since John Voight claimed Angelina was unstable on national TV in 2002. According to reports their rocky relationship started at an early age when Voight cheated on her mother, who passed away earlier this year.

Angelina also discusses her weight: "I've always been lean and this year I lost my mom and I've gone through a lot. I have four kids and I finished breastfeeding – it's been hard to get my nutrition back on track. Instead of people saying I look like a person dealing with something emotionally, they assume it's because I want to fit into skinny jeans."