Saturday, May 5, 2007

45 Days In Jail, No Bronzer











UPDATED:
They sentenced Paris to 45 days in jail! I can't believe it. Is there a Chanel behind bars? What about her orange glow? Does she have to trade it for an orange jumpsuit?


IS SHE SERIOUS??
Paris fixed her make up before her hearing this afternoon. What is wrong with her, doesn't she know that make up can't help her face, it is beyond MAC? She probably doesn't even realize where she is. They probably said, "Ok paris time to go to The Hearing, and she got all excited, she probably texted all her friends on the way and was like, ok guys, I am at The Hearing, I will meet you at Hyde after and maybe stop at Parc too!"

I hope the judge sends this hooker to the clink, if she get's jail time she will probably shed a tear from the wonk and say "That's Hot!". I bet she will try to film The Simple Life: Shaniqua's Bitch in there too.

Source:TMZ.com