Sunday, May 20, 2007

Jessica Simpson Post Break Up...Scary As Hell!

Jessica Simpson made a frightning appearance at the Cannes Film Festival for her lastest film project, Major Movie Star.

Jessica was pretty tight lipped about the split only saying: "I am very happy, but I don't really want to talk about my personal life tonight because it's not what it's about. But I am very happy. I will let you know that."


Seriously, What is up with this girls face? This is a pretty recent discovery, only in the last few months has she looked like she is a victim of some bad plastics with a hint of retardation. I don't know when or how this happened, it is almost like she woke up one day and decided she wanted to look as fug faced as she could. So sadly I vote Ashlee as the new hot Simp cause Jessica's face scares the crap out of me.