Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Britney Has Got Something To Say YA'LL













Britney Spears has updated her website and has covered many topics surrounding her life, she says, "Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don't think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD."

She also discusses Larry Rudloph "I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce." .... "I feel like some of the people in my life made more of some issues than was necessary. I also feel like they knew I was beginning to use my brain for a change and cut some ties, so they wanted to be in more control of my life than me."



Well, she is still a crazy wack job but her slow come back seems to be on track.